MNE software for analyzing and visualizing M/EEG data
MNE-Python is the Python open source toolbox for processing and visualizing MEG and EEG data.
My work in neuroscience and medicine heavily draws on my longstanding activity as core-contributor to the MNE community.
I have been core contributor since 2012. My contributions incldue user-interfaces and functionality for reading and writing M/EEG data, preprocessing, source localization, visualization, statistical analysis and reporting. I have been for many years among the top contributors of the MNE-Python code-base.
Other major code contributions to the MNE-ecosystem include diverse satellite projects such as mne-hcp for fast access to the Human Connectome Project MEG data (founder), mne-r for fast access to MNE objects through the R language (founder) and autoreject (co-founder) for automated cleaning of EEG and MEG data.
Other than ad-hoc reviewing of code contributions to MNE-Python, I have been mentor for Google Summer of Code since 2013.
Training workshops, public dissemination and community work
Since 2013, I have been delivering international training workshops on the MNE software and M/EEG analysis with Python.
- MNE: Software for Acquiring, Processing,and Visualizing MEG/EEG Data
- Encoding and Decoding Neuronal Dynamics: Methodological Framework to Uncover the Algorithms of Cognition
- A reproducible MEG/EEG group study with the MNE software: recommendations, quality assessments, and good practices
- MNE software for processing MEG and EEG data
- MEG and EEG data analysis with MNE-Python